Around from day one at Reakt, Adam’s engineering background means he’s a technical pro so if you need to know anything, give him a shout. He loves developing and building photobooths and always has numerous projects on the go. If only we could build them as fast as he dreams them up.
Dave’s the bloke who makes Adam’s immense ideas a reality, we keep him busy in the Reakt workshop and occasionally let him out for a bit of fresh air. Get your orders in and keep him slaving away!
Jackie’s in charge of the hire side of Reakt, she makes sure all of our customers are very happy customers. She’s always upbeat and nothing makes her cheerier than a positive customer review. She’s gotta be on the ball to organise the staff so our booth hire runs like a well oiled machine.
We pride ourselves on our customer support here at Reakt Photo Booths, even if you have an issue a year after you’ve purchased a booth, we feel it really sets us apart and Sam is always on hand if you need any technical advice, software support or tips on how to really get your booth company off the ground.
Where to find us
Reakt Media Ltd
Studio 212, Scott House
Gibb Street, Digbeth
+44 (0)121 389 8625
- […] Infographic by Reakt Photo Booths […]25/01/2019 - 4:35 am by Different Ways To Earn A Living From Photography – Bimber
- […] Created by Reakt Photo Booths […]18/10/2017 - 7:55 am by Business Conferences: How To Impress Your Attendees | SimonStapleton.com
- […] Infographic by Reakt Photo Booths […]14/10/2017 - 5:35 pm by Different Ways To Earn A Living From Photography - Trill! Magazine
- […] what equipment you need to set up a photo [...21/07/2017 - 12:58 pm by Why should I set up a photo booth business? - Reakt Photobooths
- […] can pick up the basics of setting up a booth,...21/07/2017 - 12:44 pm by Why should I set up a photo booth business? - Reakt Photobooths