We are licensed and regulated by the FCSA to be able to offer finance options for all of our products because we know it can be tough to raise enough funds initially when setting up your own business.
Our Recommended Finance Provider
Bio: Kennet Equipment Leasing are a well established finance company specialising in deals from £250 upwards. Kennet Equipment Leasing has been providing UK businesses with equipment finance since 1991. With access to many of the top lenders, as well as their own significant resources, they successfully place finance agreements for a huge range of businesses, of all types and sizes.
Contact: 01675 469254
Reakt Media are not the lender. Credit is subject to application and status.
Why should you choose a finance company instead of a bank?
- They are specialist lenders. Kennet Leasing specialises in finance and have financed photo booths before.
- They have your best interest at heart and they offer fantastic customer service. Read their testimonials!
- You, the customer, are allocated a dedicated point of contact to act as your personal account manager.
- Kennet Leasing are an established, reliable company with a good history.
- They have a proactive approach to helping you receive funds as soon as possible.
- We work closely with Kennet so if you do have an issues that need resolving, we can support you through that.
Check out Kennet’s Leasing Fact Sheet.
The fixed interest rate for the whole agreement and will depend on your financial status, item purchased and length of agreement.
The example is based on a business established for over 3 years with a good credit rating.
|Item Value (Cash Price):||£5000|
|Total amount of credit:||£4000|
|Duration of agreement:||5 years|
|60 Monthly Payments of:||£100|
|260 Weekly Payments of:||£25|
|Total amount payable:||£6000|
Ok so now you know you can afford to buy a booth, why not go and choose your product?